International costs & delivery times
- Please note that converted prices in US dollars ($ USD) are for reference only. All purchases are charged in Euros (€).
- The exchange rate is approximate and the total sum of the order initially shown in the cart may therefore not exactly match the final one stated in the payment gateway. Please take the time to carefully read and check all the billing data before proceeding to payment confirmation.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched.
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
- Items may take up to 10 working days to reach their destination.
- Under specific circumstances or during given time frames, orders may take longer to be dispatched. Should those events occur, warnings will be duly displayed on the Site prior to any purchase confirmation.
CHEZ DEDE insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by CHEZ DEDE and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Taxes & duties
To ensure that the most accurate pricing, taxes and delivery costs are displayed, we recommend that you log in and select your actual shipping destination.Italian VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within the EU.If a non-EU destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as italian VAT. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we will always seek your confirmation by email prior to dispatching a non-EU order. Please look out for this email to ensure timely dispatch of your order.
We currently only ship to the countries listed in the shipping address’ country selection drop-down menu, in the My Account area. Keep checking this page for future updates on shipping restrictions.